Thank you for Deciding to Purchase an Instrument, You are just 3 steps away….
Step 1: Fill in the Instrument Order Below
Step 2: Pay by PayLah! or Paynow Number 86942694/UEN201827128K
“Belcanto Violins” .
All purchases are final and no exchanges or refunds will be entertained unless a mistake in our delivery, please report this within 24 hours of receiving your instrument.
Step 3: Wait Patiently For your Instrument to Arrive
We will contact you within a few hours to confirm your payment and order. Please directly WhatApp us at 86942694 if you have any queries on your order status.
Instruments in Store take 1-3 working days for delivery.
Instruments at our Workshop take 12-25 days for delivery.
Please contact us or email email@example.com if you urgently need your instrument and want to check if it is in Store.
All instruments photographed and sent to you before dispatch. Please report any discrepancies within 24 hours.
- Please allow 3 – 4 weeks for the order to arrive at your destination. Due to Covid 1, some delays will be expected.
- The Shipping Fees do not include custom duties and taxes which will be settled and paid for by the customer.
- The Shipping Fees are calculated per instrument (Please purchase a case for Supremo Series Violins), inclusive of postal packaging and registered courier mail services to your destination.
- We will Contact you and send you a PayPal Invoice once you have completed Step 1 of the Instrument Order Process.
- Upon Payment via Paypal, we will send you the Registered Article/Tracking Number for your order.
- Before dispatch, we will photograph your instrument. Please report any discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt.
Shipping Costs for Instruments
- Malaysia & Brunei & Indonesia
- Philippines, Thailand Vietnam, Korea, China, HK
- Australia, Japan, New Zealand
- Rest of the World
“I started my violin journey from here. A musician helped me to pick the violin which I love the sound and saved me a lot of time to look around in the market. Really helpful”
Hank Lim (via facebook)- Customer